Energy efficiency, energy performance
Real-time, global management : power, temperature, capacity, costs
Get full control of your DataCenterPower : save 30% to 40% on yearly energy costs :
• Monitor power & temperature on a real-time basis : servers, racks, rows, rooms
• Optimize rack density
• Optimize rack power distribution
• Optimize cooling
• Optimize power costs
• Reduce all energy costs, as well as infrastructure costs
• Improve your business continuity
Your daily challenges :
Costs, efficiency, capacity, performance
Every day, you face many issues and problems :
• Increasing operations costs, with a growing demand for power & cooling
• Theoretical limitations that do not reflect reality : nameplate power, even derated, given by manufacturers, is not reliable
• Excessive power allocation, because you lack information to know what your real needs are
• Rack density is too low, because you do not have the means for effective dimensionning
• No visibilty at all on power needs, power real costs, trends, evolution
• No data, no tools for a real & effective capacity planning
• A growing complexity within the environment, with many different & power-demanding systems, components, applications & services
DataCenterVision addresses all those challenges, so that you may now really be the pilot of your datacenter, and drive it in an efficient and cost-effective way.
Mastering power usage
Unrivalled knowledge for true decision-making
DataCenterVision gives you, for any period :
• Instantaneous power
• Minimum power
• Maximum power
• Average power
• Instantaneous temperature
• Minimum temperature
• Maximum temperature
• Average temperature
Because you will really know the effective power need for each and every server, you will be able to allocate and distribute power and cooling on a highly reliable basis. Therefore, you will optimize efficiency, capacity and costs, at all levels : servers, racks, rows, rooms.
Excessive power usage ?
Power for inactive servers ?
Too low or too high power supply ?
Temperatures becoming critical ?
Heating, and risks for failures ?
With DataCenterVision, just put an end to non-management !
DataCenterVision gives you the capacity to fully control and master your production environment.
Your datacenter is a digital factory, a digital powerplant : do not leave power unmanaged, and regain immediate control over :
• Power supply
• Reliability, and business continuity
Real-time power and temperature !
No agent, no device !!
DataCenterVision collects power and temperature on each and every server, and give you the faculty to see what you really need, in terms of powersupply, and cooling.
Data being collected are stored in our database, and you may see them in different ways : lists, spreadsheet, graphs, etc
At a glance, you then see all trends, and you can better plan, organize and manage
You decide how fast the data are collected : the sampling frequency may be 30 sec, 60 sec, 180 sec, 360 sec, or 600 sec.
Optimize your operations
Make your global environment rational & cost-effective
With DataCenterVision, you may now maximize quality, efficiency, and safety : you follow up every server, every rack, every room, every group (being logical, or physical).
Therefore, you organize your datacenter in a highly improved way.
With the same powersupply, you may now welcome and feed more servers.
Or with the same number of servers, you may decrease power supply and power costs.
You will also optimize cooling, starting from real-time temperatures, and real needs for cooling, with an unrivalled granularity.
If you own and/or operate your datacenter, or if you are hosted by a colocation company : you will reduce your power invoice, and also be in a position to re-negociate your power services.
Finally, you may set up "power policies", and have effective power capping for one or several servers, for any period of time. If you set up this kind of policy for a logical or physical group of servers, there will be an intelligent, dynamic and smart power allocation within the group, depending upon the real workload and each server.